Lecturing and Judging
I offer a photographic lecturing and judging service to clubs and societies.
My seven photographic lectures that are currently available to clubs are: -
1. Introduction to Digital Photography.
2. Introduction to Creative Photography.
3. Photographic Location, Location, Location.
4. Producing Audio Visuals Using Pictures to Exe (PTE) Software.
5. Introduction to Infra-red photography.
6. Travels with my Camera - London and Beyond.
7. Autumn Colours - Glenn Affric, Perthshire & The Lake District.
The lectures include audio visuals (digital images set to music). I am a member of IAC.
I also offer to judge photographic competitions.
I charge PAGB rates to MCPF affiliated photographic clubs. Cost to other bodies (e.g. WI) is currently £20 plus 45p per mile travel expenses.
Enquiries welcome - email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring me on 01785 251311.