Lecturing and Judging
[u][/u]I offer a photographic lecturing and judging service to clubs and societies.
My eight photographic lectures that are currently available to clubs are: -
1. Introduction to Digital Photography - Exploring the technical and equipment side of digital photography
2. Introduction to Creative Photography.
3. Photographic Location, Location, Location.
4. Producing Audio Visuals Using Pictures to Exe (PTE) Software.
5. Introduction to Infra-red photography.
6. Travels with my Camera - London and Beyond.
7. Autumn Colours - Glenn Affric, Perthshire & The Lake District.
8. Improve Your Picture Taking Skills - Exploring the non-technical side of photography
The lectures include audio visuals (digital images set to music). I am a member of IAC.
I also offer to judge photographic competitions.
I charge PAGB rates to MCPF affiliated photographic clubs. Cost to other bodies (e.g. WI) is currently £30 plus 45p per mile travel expenses.
I am a co-founder and administrator of the Facebook Group - Infrared Mononochrome Photography https://www.facebook.com/groups/1616866518580537/requests/
Enquiries welcome - email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or ring me on 01785 251311.